Where the Hidealoo is in domestic use and not used in the course of a public, business or commercial undertaking Hidealoo warrants that on delivery, and for a period of 5 years from the date of delivery (warranty period), the Hidealoo shall:
- conform in all material respects with their description and any relevant specification;
- be free from material defects in design, material and workmanship;
- be of satisfactory quality (within the meaning of the Sale of Goods Act 1979); and
- be fit for any purpose held out by us.
Subject to the limitations below, if:
- you give us notice in writing during the warranty period within a reasonable time of discovery that a product does not comply with the warranty set out above; and
- we are given a reasonable opportunity of examining such product (either by visiting, photographs or video (at out discretion)); and/or
- you return such product to us at your cost,
we shall, at our option, repair or replace the defective product, or refund the price of the defective product in full.
We will not be liable for a product’s failure to comply with the above warranty if:
- you make any further use of such product after giving a notice (as set out above);
- the defect arises because you failed to follow our oral or written instructions as to the storage, installation, commissioning, use or maintenance of the product or (if there are none) good trade practice;
- the defect arises as a result of us following any drawing, design or specification supplied by you;
- you alter or repair the product without our written consent; or
- the defect arises as a result of fair wear and tear, wilful damage, negligence, or abnormal working conditions.
In addition, the warranty does not include:
- damage resulting from misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents or shipping damage;
- dissatisfaction due to buyer’s remorse;
- normal wear and tear;
- damages incurred during transportation;
- damages incurred during assembly or maintenance;
- loss or damage from the caused by product;
- cosmetic damage to the product;
- third party (including without limitation cost of labour) or any costs unauthorised by Hidealoo.
Claims under the above warranty must be made within five years from delivery date. Claims for missing parts must be made within 60 calendar days after the receipt of the product.
A claim must be accompanies by a copy of the original invoice.
If the claim is justified, the item(s) or part(s) will be repaired or replaced or a credit will be issued. It is our policy to replace products or parts whenever possible.